This is it !!! the most awaiting Purefood Sexy Chix a new Flavor for my Old Dish
Now i like this of All because its have a Purefood Sexy Chix
CHICKEN GOURMET PENNE
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 pc chopped onions
2 cups Magnolia All Purpose Cream
2 cans Purefood Sexy Chix Chicken Chunks
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp salt
500 g Ideal Gourmet Penne
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 Magnolia butter
1 200 g Purefoods Fiesta Ham
Optional: For a creamier sauce
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
Use 4 liters of water to boil 500 g of Ideal Gourmet Penne in a large pot for 10 mins. Drain. Return to the pot and set aside.
1. Heat oil in a medium size skillet.
2. Sauté garlic and onions until brown, then add Purefoods Sexy Chix Chicken Chunks, mix gently and cook for 3 mins. Set aside.
1. Mix Parmesan Cheese and 2 eggs slowly. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large Skillet in low heat, then add ham until brown for 1 min.
3. Add Magnolia All Purpose Cream by mixing slowly. Add pepper and salt. Keep stirring until sauce thickens for about 2 mins.
1. Add the sauce with the pasta, toss gently until evenly mix.
2. Add the creamy parmesan cheese, toss gently (Make sure both pasta and cream sauce are warm enough to absorb the creamy parmesan).
3. Place pasta on a dish.
4. Place cooked Purefoods Sexy Chix Chicken Chunks as toppings and you're ready to serve.
Serving size is ideal for 10 people.
Me and My Family loves to eat, But we want healthy, delicious and affordable as well., so it could be Masarap, Masustansya at Kayang Kaya
What i like about SMPC Products?
SMPC Products are among the family's favorites, from Purefood's Hotdogs, Corned Beef, Nuggets; Magnolia's Chicken, Butter, San Miguel's Coffee,