The unit on ManilaMed offers numerous tests and procedures for the diagnosis and treatment for cardiovascular disorders. The center houses the latest angiography equipment for uncompromised imaging and excellent patient care.
Like all company's ManilaMed has also have a Tagline that you won't ever forget
"Only our best, to make you feel better."
ManilaMed's Vision and Mission
ManilaMed's Vision : To be the hospital favored for exceptional patient experience
ManilaMed's Mission : To deliver compassionate patient care with the best outcome. To respond to the needs of the community in preservation of health through education, training and research.
ManilaMed helps your heart #FeelBetter. Its Cardiovascular Catheterization Laboratory and Intervention Center has the safest, most effective, and highly advanced angiography machines.
They provide accurate diagnosis of a patient's condition, which then becomes the basis for proper treatment. Currently, the center has two main services. One is the cardiovascular diagnostic procedures, which identifies pathologic heart functions.
Specific Services Include:
- Right and left heart catheterization with hemodynamic study
- Coronary angiography
- Pulmonary angiography
- Peripheral vascular angiography
- Neurovascular angiography
- Endomyocardial biopsy
- Insertion of central venous catheter
- Insertion of hemodialysis catheter
- Pediatric / congenital cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention
- Peripheral arterial angioplasty
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) insertion
- Inferior vena caval (IVC) filter insertion
- Intravascular coiling
- Mitral balloon valvuloplasty
- Balloon atrial septostomy
- Device closure of cardiac shunts
- Transcatheter arterial chemoembolization
- Temporary pacemaker insertion
- Permanent pacemaker insertion
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator implantation
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
Thoracocardiavascular Surgical Procedures
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Cardiac valve replacement or repair
- Pericardial surgery
- Pediatric / congenital heart disease surgery
- Aortic aneurysm surgery
- Peripheral arterial bypass surgery
- Thoracic and pulmonary surgery
The other service, cardiovascular therapeutic procedures, include the transcatheter, electrophysiology, and thoroco-cardiovascular surgical procedures--all of which help treat heart ailments to restore function and aid in recovery.
The ManilaMed’s Cardiovascular Catheterization Laboratory and Intervention Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Fridays (except holidays).
For more information please call 523 8131 loc. 7797 or 7799
You may also visit our website http://manilamed.com.ph