- Date Started: Unknown
- End Date: February 11, 2019
- Official Page: https://facebook.com/moretechofficial
- Website: https://producthype.co/morebot/
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open to resident of Canada, United Kingdom, or United States.
- HobbyKing Mini Fabrikator V2 3D Printer (Blue)
- LIFETIME Supply of PLA Filament
- 1-year Subscription to MAKE: Magazine
- Arduino Uno Board
Mini Fabrikator V2 is its rock-solid aluminium case, this may seem like overkill on a printer this size but it does offer a huge benefit in that a stable printer is an accurate printer and you simply won’t find a more precise printer in this price range. The print detail on this machine is astounding and it is the same print after print after print.
Print quality isn’t the only fantastic feature in this printer, it also has a heated 100mmx100mm print bed that will allow you to print in ABS and PETG, in fact most rigid filaments that require a heated bed will print well on the Mini Fabrikator V2. The bed also comes pre-prepared with a black PEI tape that not only ensures your first layer sticks everytime but does it many, many times over (it will eventually wear out so we do sell spares).
These features alone would make for a great value printer:
- Have a dedicated USB link to your computer
- Upload directly from a microSD card
- Upload files and control your printer directly via Wi-Fi and a web interface using Repetier Host
On top of all these great features the Mini Fabrikator comes at a price that makes it suitable for first timers, students or seasoned 3D printers who want a quality secondary printer for smaller jobs. Now remember this is a desktop mini printer so you aren’t going to print a giant Saturn rocket replica on it, but it is a great size for all the little widgets and gadgets that make 3D printing fun and accessible for everyone. (source: hobbyking.com)