- Date Started: January 30, 2019
- End Date: April 29, 2019
- Official Page: https://www.facebook.com/anthonymossreviews/
- Website: http://www.mossreviews.com
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide.
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Apple TV 4K Streaming Box
- XBOX One S 1TB
Option 2: $200 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash
Games play best on Xbox One
Play over 1,300 great games from the biggest blockbusters and most popular franchises to three generations of favorites you can play again or experience for the first time.
- 4K Streaming, Stream 4K Ultra HD video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more.
- 4K Blu-ray, Watch movies in stunning detail with built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray.
- Spatial Audio, Bring your games and movies to life with immersive audio through Dolby Atmos and DTS: X.
- Endless entertainment apps, Enjoy your favorite apps like YouTube, Spotify, HBO NOW, ESPN and many more.
Bring your games and movies to life
Whether you’re playing games, watching your favorite shows or streaming gameplay, Xbox One S delivers brilliant graphics with HDR technology, premium audio, and fast, reliable online gaming with friends.
- High Dynamic Range, Brilliant graphics with High Dynamic Range.
- 4K Resolution, Ultra HD Blu-ray and video streaming
- Spatial Audio/b>, Premium Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio
What is Gift Card?
A gift card (is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a retailer or bank to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted. (source: wikipedia.org)
What is Paypal?
PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. After rising to prominence through its partnership with Ebay, online merchants all across the Internet accept PayPal as one of their accepted methods of payments.
Those who have never used PayPal may wonder why so many people use it as their only way to pay for online purchases. After you review the following seven advantages to using PayPal to buy online, you will likely want to start using PayPal yourself.
Credit card security
When you sign up for a PayPal account, you type in the credit cards and bank accounts you wish to use for purchases one time on the PayPal secure system. Once that is accomplished, you never again have to disclose your credit card information online. By paying with PayPal, you keep your credit card information private, meaning that you can shop without worrying about a hacker downloading your account data from your online merchant.
Relieve yourself of the embarrassment and hassle of trying to purchase goods and services online only to have your credit card declined. Because you can set up multiple bank accounts, debit cards, and credit cards to fund your PayPal account, you can rest assured that your PayPal purchases always go through the first time. PayPal will then look for funds from your sources based on the order you define.
Whether you need to send money to a child at college or a friend in trouble across the globe, PayPal users can instantly transfer money to them with just a click of the mouse. Save time and money over costly Western Union style transfers while getting money to where you wish to send it faster than ever. (source: www.tipsandtricks-hq.com)