- Date Started: December 11, 2019
- Ending Date: December 30, 2019
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open to residents of United States
- Website/Stream Channel: http://www.dumbomedia.co/
- Prize(s): Photography Ultimate Package
- Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit - Black ($1,899.95 value)
- Tamron Lens 18-400mm Di VC HLD ($549.00 value)
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB PRO Portable SSD ($279.99 value)
- Moab by Legion Paper Sample Box ($24.95 value)
- Datacolor SpyderX Pro ($169.99 value)
- WANDRD - The PRVKE Pack, 21 Liter/Photography Bundle ($274.00 value)
- Blurb - Layflat Photo Book ($125.00 value)
- Exposure Software - Exposure X5 ($119.00 value)
- BayPhoto - 10x14 Metal Print w/ 3/4" Inset Frame ($63.00 value)
FUJIFILM X-T3 DLSR Camera
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
The new sensor X-Trans CMOS 4 and new processor X-Processor 4, provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the worlds first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the worlds first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with. (source: www.fujifilm.com)