- Date Started: January 06, 2020
- Ending Date: March 01, 2020
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide
- Website/Stream Channel: http://www.jaculican.com/
- Prize(s): Kindle Fire and $100 Amazon Gift Card
What is Gift Card?
A gift card (is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a retailer or bank to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted. (source: wikipedia.org)