- Date Started: February 03, 2020
- Ending Date: February 25, 2020
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide, except Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Lebanon, Eritrea, Libya, Guinea-Bissau, Yemen, Central African Republic, Syria, South Sudan, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Suriname Somalia, Mali, and Crimea
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/SapphireTechnology/
- Website/Stream Channel: http://www.sapphiretech.com/
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5500 XT SE Graphics Card
- EPOS | Sennheiser GSP 600 DOTA 2 Edition
- Nacon CL-750 Keyboard
- Nacon GM-110 Mouse
- Nacon MM-500E Giant Mousemat
- DOTA 2 Immortal Priceless Treasure from The International 2019
Dual-X Cooling Technology
SAPPHIRE's acclaimed Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design. The streamlined form of our 95mm blades mean greater airflow and superior heatsink coverage at lower noise compared to standard cooling designs.
With tasteful shroud design augmented by ARGB LEDs, you can change the colors of the LED, for a customized design. This can be controlled via TriXX software. Choose from various different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the colorful rainbow mode or turn off the LEDs.
Cutting Edge TriXX Boosts Gamers FPS
SAPPHIRE wants gamers to get the best out of their graphics card, and SAPPHIREs TriXX software is the key to unlocking its power. SAPPHIRE TriXX with its revamped and deceptively-simple interface features the New TriXX Boost feature. In order to gain higher game performance with given hardware, gamers can choose to run their game at a lower resolution. Traditionally the available resolutions choices are fixed to a small set of options. With TriXX Boost, additional custom resolutions are created, based on user input, which gives much more fine-grained control over the quality vs performance tradeoff. TriXX Boost enables gamers to run games at a higher FPS by reducing the rendering resolution and up scaling the final output image by integrating Radeon Image Sharpening. (source: www.amazon.com)