- Date Started: May 05, 2020
- Ending Date: May 21, 2020
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide
- Website/Stream Channel: https://sweeps.gg/
- XBOX One S
- Nintendo Switch Console
Games play best on Xbox One
Play over 1,300 great games from the biggest blockbusters and most popular franchises to three generations of favorites you can play again or experience for the first time.
- 4K Streaming, Stream 4K Ultra HD video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more.
- 4K Blu-ray, Watch movies in stunning detail with built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray.
- Spatial Audio, Bring your games and movies to life with immersive audio through Dolby Atmos and DTS: X.
- Endless entertainment apps, Enjoy your favorite apps like YouTube, Spotify, HBO NOW, ESPN and many more.
Bring your games and movies to life
Whether you're playing games, watching your favorite shows or streaming gameplay, Xbox One S delivers brilliant graphics with HDR technology, premium audio, and fast, reliable online gaming with friends.
The Nintendo Switch, commonly abbreviated as the Switch, is a video game console developed by Nintendo and was released on March 3, 2017. It is a hybrid console, which means it can be used as both a home console and as a portable console. In the home console mode, the main unit is inserted onto a docking station to connect to a television screen or monitor. Alternatively, for portable use, it can be removed from the dock and operated similarly to a tablet computer through its LCD touchscreen. It can also be placed in a standalone tabletop mode visible to several players. Its wireless Joy-Con controllers, which include standard buttons and directional analog sticks for user input, motion sensing, and high-definition tactile feedback, can attach to both sides of the console to support handheld-style play. They can also connect to a Grip accessory to provide a traditional home console gamepad form, or be used individually in the hand like the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, supporting local multiplayer modes. The Nintendo Switch's software supports online gaming through standard Internet connectivity, as well as local wireless ad hoc connectivity with other Switch consoles. Nintendo Switch games and software are available on both physical flash-based ROM cartridges and digital distribution via Nintendo eShop; the system does not use region locking. The Nintendo Switch competes on the console gaming market with contemporaries being Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4. (source: wikipedia.org)