- Date Started: November 13, 2020
- Ending Date: December 12, 2020
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide (VERIFIED)
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/vLoot.io
- Website/Stream Channel: https://www.idle-empire.com?r=dlorega/
- Prize(s): $100 Steam Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card
A gift card (also known as gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK), is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a retailer or bank to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses.
Gift cards are also given out by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards.
Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees. Visa and MasterCard credit cards produce generic gift cards which need not be redeemed at particular stores, and which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted. (souce: .wikipedia.org)