Soon to be updated...
What are the things needed to claim prize(s)?
Mostly they are requiring a printed copy of the email message they sent to your email address. And some are requiring a photo copy and original copy of government ID. In some cases, they will ask some proof of identity using things you used to participate the events.
- Original Receipt for the purchased product.
- High resolution of photo you used to participate.
Can you help me to claim or receive my prize?
I'm really sorry to say... I can't help you, because all my hands are full. And you must understand before joining any promotion, you must read their terms & conditions, official rules, and mechanics of the event. If you really needed help, ask the promotions organizer. They will instruct you on how to claim your prize.
Do you sponsor your own giveaways/competitions?
Yes I do, but not to often, may be once or more in a year. It depends on the situation of the upcoming events.
Do you verify if the promotions you provide is legit?
Yes I do verify them, but sometimes because of busy schedule, I might be forced not to.
But don't worry, as long you are not going to provide you full detail information especially your credit/debit card, you will be safe.
Remember the ff:
- Promotion does not ask your real name, only if you won the event.
- They will not ask your credit/debit card or bank account information.
- They will not ask money or Paypal cash.
- They will not ask your full detail information, such as where you live and your phone numbers. But if you won the event, they will ask you to provide.
- Mostly they need only your email address and your alias.
- In some cases they will be asking as well your social media profile link or channel.
- The most legit promotion are those promotion has brand name, and website/micro-website.
- No download needed, but there is some exceptions if the events is game competitions.
Which Social Media accounts do I need to participate in all promotions?
Required account depends on the promotions, sometime they will require only email and your name only. But for most common account will be requiring during the event are the ff:
- Email Address (yahoo mail or gmail)
List of Major Social Media Accounts:
Other Social Media Accounts:
Other Accounts but not required:
- Playstation Network
- Xbox Live
Do you publish winner from other promotions website?
If we can we will, but mostly when there is a winner on given promotion, the organizer will do contact the winner from their email, contact number, or social media accounts. Therefor to be able to join on all promotions event, email and social media account are required. And they announce the winner late due of the verification process.
What services do you do here?
Following services I do have here:
- I publish social bookmarks and press release (interesting links or articles that might interest my readers or subscribers).
- Newsletter of latest published post.
- Product or services reviews.
- Promotion of brands, website, services, or a products.
Other services will be updated here soon...
What Daddy Comper mean?
If you know my wife website, it will be easier to understand what is "Daddy Comper" means. But for those who doesn't know, Daddy Comper is a combination of two words to describe the purpose of this website and/or blog. Daddy means me as a father of my son and husband. While "Comper" came from United Kingdom. We learned this words from "Di Coke", a famous comper who won a lot of prizes. Anyway... Comper means a person who is participating or participated in ongoing promotions such as giveaways, competitions, contest, freebies, deals, or any kinds of promotions that will give you something free. Comper has another meaning as well, COMPetition huntER (COMP+ER).
But mostly all comping was done on computer, smartphones, or tablets with internet access. Whether your going to do some task... such as liking, sharing, tweeting, follow, subscribing page or services, answer quiz or questions, solve puzzle, and many more. Some events are competitions, and mostly skills required to win.